Sunday 15 November 2015

Present Ideas

My Top 3 Presents list for your Guinea Pig

*The links to these products are in their titles*

Buying for guinea pigs can be very difficult, especially when it comes to Christmas presents. Here are a few ideas for things to buy your guineas for christmas. These are a large range of things that you can you give to your guinea as a special christmas present treat rather than just everyday things. I normally get Toffee some treats or a toy, then I get her something special that I wouldn't normally get her, other than on her birthday 

I know lots of you will think this is a little early but I like to get my presents early so this is for if you do too... (this list isn't in best to worst - it's just a list in random order)

1. Cosy Hammock Hangers.

After looking around for Toffee's christmas present on the internet, I stumbled across these <<Here>>. I haven't ordered one for Toffee yet but these are pretty nice for guinea pigs who like to look out and watch the world go by, in comfort. At the moment these are only online and there is a small P+P charge, however these are great little gifts for guineas, and at only around £6 for an extra large hammock (which would be recommended for guinea pigs) these are even better. I had a few questions when I found them a while ago so I contacted the business via email and the woman who replied was very kind and very helpful, so don't be afraid to talk to them.

2. Christmas Stocking - Pets at Home.

Toffee's had quite a lot of these over the years and I think they change what you get in them every year. I really liked these because you get some quite good gifts in them. They are another good buy at again only £6 as the contents would be more than that. As well as this stocking, they also have a lot of other gifts and decorations that are suitable for guinea pigs and rabbits. Link.
Unfortunately, these are only available at christmas.

3. Dandelion Snowman - Pets at home.

Although this is part of Pets at Home's christmas collection that I have already spoken about, this is so adorable that I had to give it a post of it's own. Toffee has had the Easter Egg version of this which she really liked so I think I'm going to get her this one for christmas. This is really cute, and not too big so your guinea gets bored but not too small for it to be not worth buying. It is only £2 as well so it is well worth it!


Thank you for reading! If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or posts that would like me to do then please let me know via the comments section! 


Miss Issippi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please let me know your thoughts or questions on this topic! If you have any thoughts or questions regarding anything else to do with my blog, then please feel free to use the contact form!